Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions-1

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions-1 Empty Suggestions-1

Post by Dangerous Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 am

Hello guys, I have 4 things to suggest :

1st thing : Can we remove the adv.sub while a bind? it sucks and it makes the fights so lame. scratch
2nd thing : Can we reduce the chakra taken by the kazekage puppet? c'mon 750 ..? It's a lot ,I suggest that we reduce it to 300-400. Rolling Eyes
3rd thing : Can you guys focus on weakest clans before trying to add jutsus to the most powerfull ones? I suggest that paper should have a cooldown after every 10shirukens (that will be boosted of course) and paper wings , let me explain . Paper wings would be like wings (not to fly lol) but to reduce all dmg by 50% for a short duration . Kakuzu need a little dmg and fast boost . That's all for the weak clans atm . Laughing
4th thing : What about making Kekkei genkai (mix of 2elements to make a new one) . I've already seen lava (fire and earth) , senjuu (water and earth) and ice (water and wind) . You should add dust (earth and wind) and Iron Sand (earth and lighting) or something like that , and if it's too op , make them as clans . Well that's it Very Happy

~Dangerous albino
Dangerous
Dangerous
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 3

Back to top Go down

Suggestions-1 Empty Re: Suggestions-1

Post by Squigs Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 am

1st one: No. That's the point of adv sub.
3rd one: That's what is being done as far as i know.
4th one: Well I believe that we are making Kekkei Genkais but I believe Senju will be treated as a clan(Don't quote me on that).
Squigs
Squigs
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Suggestions-1 Empty Re: Suggestions-1

Post by Niro Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am

Senju as a clan! Impossibruuuuuu!
Jk, yeah. That might be best.
Niro
Niro