Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menmas Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Menmas Suggestions  Empty Menmas Suggestions

Post by Naruto N.(Menma.) Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:32 pm

1. Better sage robe
2. Chidori and rasengan would be better if it didn't have arrows to push it you should wait 2-3 sec and boom off you go
3. Increase Kirin dmg by at least a little, I also have an idea for a new lighting Jutsu "lightning release armour" what I think this Hutus should do is make the player faster in running and faster in proforming Jutsu or it should make lighting jutsu stronger by the way the cloud kage "A"has this jutsu.
4.it would be better if mud wall was at least one skill point less 4 it too much ;p
5. Wind style shurikin thrown would be cool, instead of giant rasengan being with sage it should be in non-clan first you would learn rasengan-then wrap- then giant- and finally shurikin (thrown) for wind style nature this jutsu can be gotten any time no need to get a certain Jutsu.
Well that all I got ;p
Naruto N.(Menma.)
Naruto N.(Menma.)
Chuunin Shinobi
Chuunin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 54

Back to top Go down

Menmas Suggestions  Empty Re: Menmas Suggestions

Post by Naruto N.(Menma.) Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Can a admin plz delete the first 2 I posted 2 times on accident
Naruto N.(Menma.)
Naruto N.(Menma.)
Chuunin Shinobi
Chuunin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Niti Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 am

1: Icon one for us then.

2: I'll have to decline.

3: I think I did this.. I Don't remember! (Kirin) >.< BUT about the lightning armour, how do you expect me to make you use your handseals faster? It's not like people are gonna come out of your screen and click the handseals for you. What you're saying is literally impossible. I can make you run faster though, but there's no need for it to be just a lightning jutsu in that case.

4: Err... No comment.

5: So you're saying, make an OP jutsu even more OP when I'm actually planning to nerf it?
Niti
Niti
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 131
Geografisk sted : The United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/user/NNEproductions1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down