Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Brute Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 am

ffcant see

Brute
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 4

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Brute Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 am

1.Medic Clan

2.Sensor Specialty

3.Other

1. Medic Clan
1st Skill - Heal - Regular Heal move from non clan tree
2nd Skill - Posion Mist - Regular skill from non clan tree, but boosted for higher duration of posion and damage
3rd Skill - Remote Healing - Allows user to heal an ally from a distance away
4th Skill - White Strength Seal - Forms a diamond on users forehead allowing them to store chakra over a period of time (Could be like cherry blossom, each use stores 100 chakra up to 700 chakra.)
5th Skill - Creation Rebirth - Heals users wounds for high chakra cost, User is unable to die in this mode (500 hp every second for 100 chakra until chakra reaches 50%)
6th Skill - Yin Seal: Release - Releases Chakra saved up from White Strength Seal (can only be used during Creation Rebirth)
7th Skill - Chakra Heal - Basically the description
8th Skill - One's Own Life Reincarnation - Revives target for users Life (Could be used with Creation Rebirth to revive without death)

2. Sensor Specialty (Like Ninjutsu,Taijutsu,Genjutsu,Balanced at character creation)

1st Skill - Chakra Suppression Technique - Allows user to become undetected by Byakugan,Sharingan,Rinnegan and Target finder (Creates perfect flower transformation?)
2nd Skill - Sense!!! - Allows user to see through clones, transformations , and look ahead for danger.
3rd Skill - Tracking - Helps user see chakra footprints left by a running enemy and has the ability to spot their location.

3. Some things I thought would be cool to have ingame

1.Lightning Release Armour - could make player faster and stronger?
2.Demonic Illusion Tree Bind - Nerf Damage and make it able to land without a tree?
3.A Jutsu for stronger water element users so that they can have water with them at all times.
4.Reaper Death Seal nerfed - shouldn't heal the user it should do damage to the user.
5.Lightning Pillars - Add about a second so it isn't completely useless.
6.Water Sharks - still stun a person forever.
7.Chakra bugged move fixed (If you use mud river without a target it still takes the chakra)

Brute
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Niti Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Medic Clan.

1. Sounds okay.
2. Sounds fine as well.
3. O..kay.
4. No.
5. WTF!? NO. OP!
6. That would have to damage a lot so, I'll have to say no to this one too.
7. Use this one while you use creation birth and you have an almost infinite loop, either way it's enough to win a battle by far. Too OP.
8. I don't mind putting in the jutsu, but that Creation Rebirth is a No-go for sure.

Sensor Specialty.

1. Sounds good.
2. This one's legit too.
3. Yeah, this one's nice too.

So the Sensor clan is nice, unfortunately, with only those 3 jutsus, it will be very underpowered.

Some things you think will be cool have in game.

1. I'll have to decline this one.
2. It's an auto bind, it'd become the new Lightning Pillars if I did, and I don't wanna go through that again. I can make it's range a bit wider though.
3. So, if you went Ice clan with the water element, you would always have water to use all your jutsus? Or should I block ice from using that kind of water?
4. Yeah, Vik reversed that. My apologies.
5. I'll consider that.
6. I'll look into further detail with this shark shit, cause it didn't use to make people go stuck.
7. I see. Not much of a problem, but I'll take a look.
Niti
Niti
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 131
Geografisk sted : The United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/user/NNEproductions1

Back to top Go down

Post by loushiren uchiha Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:39 am

A better system for non clan skills could be specialties in, nin,gen,tai,heal,sensor. Sensor types can only get sensor moves in non clan tree, nin can only get nin and etc, and balanced can choose 1 from each

loushiren uchiha
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Niti Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 am

Gen would only have like 2-3 jutsus in that way, the idea itself wasn't bad though.
Niti
Niti
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loushiren uchiha Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:44 am

U can add, crow sub to it
But we would have to come up with ideas

loushiren uchiha
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodman2008 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 am

maybe some skills should based on the stats like crow clones you will must have +70 gen and that way with all skills that would make the game better cuz it will let all people to train
bloodman2008
bloodman2008
Genin Shinobi
Genin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 am

Now that I do look back on Medic clan it does look outrageously OP lol, but yah it would be nice to have chakra heal. Also, about the having water on you at all times I think that would make Ice too OP.

Brute
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by loushiren uchiha Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Yamanaka clan needs to be added.

The jutsus added can be

-Poison flower bomb(fired projectile that blows on contact with an object and leaves a poison trace that is 5x5

-Mind transfer jutsu- fires a a mini projectile at the opponent and when it hits u go into their body(the opponent captured in the jutsu still sees their character but cannot control it. The user loses dmg if theirs captured player loses dmg.)(u can be killed in this state. Last for 10 seconds.

Mind destruction jutsu- you hack into the opponents mind and a system make him attack who u target for 10 seconds( in the meanwhile I are stunned for 5 seconds of it.

Mind interrogation jutsu(made it up) you use the jutsu on anybody and it gives you a bio of them, like ranking in village . And their stats. You and the opponent are stunned

I can think of many combos for this clan =/ and it would add ino-shika-cho formation

loushiren uchiha
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Niti Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 am

Yamanaka + Akimichi would be GG against anyone.
Niti
Niti
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down