Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions. Empty Suggestions.

Post by Arbron4 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 am

1st: running in the game seems very stiff and not really flexibly and should really feel more smoother.

2nd: Hyuuga clan's 64 palms atm are very lame, although it looks good and what not, during a fight 64 palms is not useful at all. and perhaps u can even add 128 palms. Another thing about the hyuuga clan is while u keep using byakugan sometimes the cool down glitches and from there on you wont be able to see any of your cool downs.

3rd: The Diedara clan is awesome in my opinion. the clay spiders arent really useful and i find myself never using that jutsu in a fight mainly because it hits me more than it hits the target. The C3 jutsu also i feel should create more of an area effect. making the explosion not seem so small, perhaps adding more of an explosion and actually have an explosion that can hurt someone without them being right next to it. The C2 jutsu ( the big dragon) i find can sometimes be annoying because u can just stack multiple dragons at once. Also maybe even add a self destruct jutsu for the diedara like how Diedara fought sasuke.

4th: the uchiha clan's special jutsu Susanoo is very very very very annoying. how it works is great and i do not mind that it makes the user immortal till it runs out but as soon as it runs out they can use it again in just a matter of seconds and i feel the cool down for that jutsu needs to increase drastically.

5th: Binds in general are the keys to what wins fights. and it makes it fun because u can avoid binds if quick enough, but there are those clans that can bind u no matter what and u cannot escape. i personally dislike fighting those clans because they dont require any skill at all. once they bind u its game over and i am no the only one who feels some type of way but it really really irritates people. im talking about the uzumaki clan the nara clan the aburame clan and probably more. honestly those bind clans should be happy that they have an extra bind but none of those clans require any skill. u can just hot bar ur special bind and your done u win any fight. Personally that needs to change, having a binding jutsu should give the oppenent a chance to escape it.
also the cool downs in the aburame clan needs to increase.

6th: missions i feel is what every new player does to reach high level, but it lacks any excitement what so ever. pick up weeds, boom u get 7 exp and 71 ryo. talk to an npc another 7 exp and ryo.. maybe throwing some exciting missions like fight this particular npc, make peace with a village or just something other than the missions we have now.

7th: Kages are the best rank. there villages look up to them and its a good feeling to even be a kage. but i feel that the kages lack some verbs. Perhaps they can have there own office in the village or hell they are suppose to be the strongest in the village maybe throw them some type of tails beast in them and like make it something that they cannot control. maybe like once ur in tail beast form, u have no control and your characters moves on its on own and attacks anything it sees. just some type of excitement for kages.

8th: Some moves i feel are soo OP that it makes fighting people no fun. some people use like for example the jutsu called nagashi for the thunder element. Often times, people use genjutsu and throws on nagashi and kills people just like that.. then sometimes they even think there awesome and that they can kill everyone. maybe making nagashi a buff instead of something that can kill anyone in 5 seconds. there are more jutsu but i just cant think of them atm.

9th: fix the glitched jutsu that u can buy, im really looking foward to the summoning jutsu.

10: Stats i feel make a huge part in the game. but the only stat that really matters is the Ninjutsu one. Because mainly everyone doesnt use taijutsu, there is no use for defense either or even agility. Genjutsu is somewhat useful for the fact that it makes your Nirvana jutsu last longer. So basically i feel the way the game has its stats should be a new way. maybe making defense a little more useful, having more taijutsu needed in fights.

this is all i can think of now i hope you can make all changes if not then some.

-Diber-

Arbron4
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. Empty Re: Suggestions.

Post by Squigs Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 am

I stopped reading at 4. Running is NOT going to be changed because then we'd have to change every SINGLE icon. And i'm not changing 295 states of icons because you want a new run.
2. 64 palms is useful if you use it right and hyuuga is being reworked(i think) anyway.
3. Spiders are useful if you know how to use them. Deidara'iwuzaka uses them often and they work. You just need to know what you're doing.
4. Susanoo can't be used the second it's over. But i will look into it and possibly make the cd longer.
Squigs
Squigs
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 am

5. Use advanced sub.
6. well Weeds are 4 and npc's are 6(or 8 idr) but we don't use npc's because they bug extremely easily. Remember the bandit missions?
7. I do believe kages have an Anbu meeting verb. So in a way they do have an office.
8. All jutsus are being revised in the merge for balance.
9. There's a summoning jutsu? o-o Regardless jutsus that are not ready or finished are not being added until they are.
10. Defence is useful against people who use taijutsu. Not many people do but tai plays a part in a good number of jutsus(a handful of jutsus are tai/nin based. Like Deidara jutsus. Dmg is tai based and the number of birds/spiders is nin based.).
We will keep in mind when making new jutsus that we need more tai and gen based jutsus.
Squigs
Squigs
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down