Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definite Answer

5 posters

:: General

Go down

Definite Answer Empty Definite Answer

Post by -Yuri- Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 am

So, over the last week and some days I've heard a confusing mix of answers on the potential upcoming Wipe. First DarkNinjaNaut announced in-game that there would be one soon. Then I asked Doltay to confirm, simply because I was under the impression he might have an important position amongst the staff, but at the time he said he knew nothing about it. Then the next day I heard Min say it would be soon as well. And a few days later, I think I heard Doltay say "No wipe guys quit asking," Been a moment so I don't remember the exact statement. Anyway, would appreciate an answer on whether this is true or not. After joining the game I invited four friends to play as well but they came in late and then when news of the wipe came up we kind of held off playing seriously while we waited. So if you can answer I would appreciated it, I figured that the staff might be testing out a bunch of things before hand since I'm seeing characters with either new jutsu, highly detailed character designs and someone who transformed into the four tailed kyuubi run past me a while back.

-Yuri-
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 11

Back to top Go down

Definite Answer Empty Re: Definite Answer

Post by DarkNinjaNaut Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 am

Heero wrote:So, over the last week and some days I've heard a confusing mix of answers on the potential upcoming Wipe. First DarkNinjaNaut announced in-game that there would be one soon. Then I asked Doltay to confirm, simply because I was under the impression he might have an important position amongst the staff, but at the time he said he knew nothing about it. Then the next day I heard Min say it would be soon as well. And a few days later, I think I heard Doltay say "No wipe guys quit asking," Been a moment so I don't remember the exact statement. Anyway, would appreciate an answer on whether this is true or not. After joining the game I invited four friends to play as well but they came in late and then when news of the wipe came up we kind of held off playing seriously while we waited. So if you can answer I would appreciated it, I figured that the staff might be testing out a bunch of things before hand since I'm seeing characters with either new jutsu, highly detailed character designs and someone who transformed into the four tailed kyuubi run past me a while back.

Well i heared their was wipe xD idk -->. I guess the wipe thing died.
I dont get on much i just got hired on a job, and i need the money get my self new pc. Since this pc im useing right now is acting retarded. I had it for 5 years god is telling me get newer one!.
DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut
Chuunin Shinobi
Chuunin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 98
Geografisk sted : USA, Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkNinjaNaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Min Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 am

I think we should just wipe
Min
Min
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Min Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 am

Because it will help out with some players quiting and complaining about stats
Min
Min
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:49 am

c==3
Ps. it's a penis
Squigs
Squigs
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Niro Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 am

( . Y . )
Niro
Niro
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 156
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://neforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Yuri- Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:22 am

Hmmm, that sucks. I was looking forward to coming into the next wipe with actual knowledge of how the game works lol. Ummm on another note. I've tried logging in twice today, seems the password for my character Lion no longer exists. Is there something the staff can do about that or am I pretty much screwed?

-Yuri-
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Niro Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:14 am

I'll reboot later today. If that doesn't fix your account, it has probably been deleted by an admin.
Niro
Niro
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 156
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://neforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down