Urgent fixs *Admins only*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Urgent fixs *Admins only*

Post by Tank on Mon May 06, 2013 10:27 am

What started as a small talk conversation with my good old friend Lou, turned in to a huge chat on how this game has changed for the worst, in most parts, Due to the exposure of exploits, and the help of these new moves that are doing no favor for the game, but just emphasizing the shitness. I'm here right now to give a few suggestions that will hopefully make this game better and more enjoyable for everyone. I guess I'll start small and just go on from there. These new moves moves either need removing or redoing. Lightning pillars need removing. An auto stun that last as long as most binds, and still active if advance subbed, is madness! Even more so that lightning doesn't need it. Lightning has been most peoples favorite even with out lightning pillars. Niti's server was a fine example of this, tons of lightning users and no lightning pillers. Next move, the power ups. CurseMark and SageMode both could use a Nerf. A jutsu that boost 25-50 nin or str, doesn't seem like to much only when done the math. Each move would boost approx 400 dmg to your move. A five move combo would be a 2k+ dmg boost. Next Move, Blind. A move that takes away your vision, while the lasting time vary on the amount of Genjutsu you have. This move is so cheap and over powered that it's been said that anyone who uses it, is looked down upon. This is another move that needs removing. Leech is another move i'd like to talk about nerfing and, or removing just going to save it for the end since it matches the topic. On to abusive shytt! The chakra bugged moves( Lightning pillars, rock boulder, curse mark, sage mode, and clay snake.) If clicked more then once, you'll lose the chakra as if the move were to come out. This can be easily abused with leech as you can Empty out all your chakra by force and just just leech and cripple your target. Next exploit and the one that has been really beating on me, is the current client macro system. The current macro system is being is being abused by many as we speak. Hate to put my cousin on this spot, but he's a fine example of the danger of current macro system. Hubbabubba, and now AngryZebra is labeled as one the best and the best by some. Lucky for me I got to see his Macros and gosh, I was fucking speechless.. Chain Macros and Auto targets on all significantly strong people. For those that are reading this and don't know what either of those are, or do. It's having more then one move in a key. Being able to shoot out a whole combo in seconds with no effort at all. If you think that's crazy, the ability to target someone with force, cut threw anything or anyone is Crazy. It's as easy as this ".click Tank". With the current macro system, we're fighting robots! How can someone not be a mass killer with this shit? They have it easy too. I'm talking endless combos with moves like lightning pillars and leech. leech can also be abused with this shit, just have to chain macro a move like like Temple of Niravana x10 on repeat. and you're guaranteed to have the next move, right after the leech is done. I'm talking endless and unbeatable combos. To stress my point even more out there, I'm going to give you another example of the current danger of the macro system. At the end of *each* of your jutsus, you have advanced sub at the end of the chain. So as soon as you want to start a fight you could easily just lightning pillars and your combo begins, while you have advanced sub up, if anything does pop. In other words, you're unbeatable. Only way you could possible die, is if you get ridicules-sly over powered. How we could avoid this issue is by having our own custom macro system. If you have no idea where to start from, Rise Of the Pirates, a successful and well known game, has a great one.(Drag one of the move icons to a key from 1-z) The link is in the bottom if you do wish to see it. I hope this doesn't go ignored, I put allot of time making this, so if their's any issues can you please talk to me?!(<3)

Ps; This originally was suppose to go in the in game bug report but due to how long it was, I wasn't able to send it.

I'm sure that some of this stuff might feel a little weird with out,since it's been there for the longest time, but once done it will be great. Some time the best things happen once you step out of your safe zone.

photobucket.com/user/Besnik20990/media/Arealmacrosystem_zps39c716bd.png.html

Quick summary: Remove lightning pillers, nerf cursemark & sage mode, remove blind, redo or remove leech, fix chakra bugged moves, and our own custum macro system

-Tank

Last edited by Tank on Mon May 06, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Tank
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Urgent fixs *Admins only*

Post by Gawdly on Mon May 06, 2013 11:22 am

I agree with you Tank, N:E has always been a good game, but its becoming ridiculous. There are people like me debating whether to play again or not because F1 or H for a kill isn't fun. I'm a person who likes competition and I just don't see pressing a button as that. Hopefully an admin addresses this problem and doesn't ignore it, I would love to see Evo at its best.

Gawdly
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildz on Mon May 06, 2013 11:36 am

I agree too tank, N:E players have become stale and are just putting whole combos onto one key. This is something that needs to be dealt with.

Wildz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Okkulistt on Mon May 06, 2013 11:53 am

Ok first of all i agree with everything tank and gawdly said and in addition to removing c rank missions they suck ass Razz

Okkulistt
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank on Mon May 06, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks guys, glad you too agree that these problems need addressing. <333

Tank
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs on Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks for the tl;dr at the bottom there.
"Quick summary: Remove lightning pillers, nerf cursemark & sage mode, remove blind, redo or remove leech, fix chakra bugged moves, and our own custum macro system"

Cs and Sm should be nerf'd.
Blind is going to be redone so it's almost useless.
Chakra leech has nothing wrong with it atm.
Most 'chakra bugged' moves were fixed in this next update we're working on.
And we plan on using CONTROL_FREAK very soon provided i remember to do it next time i go on a coding spree.(removes the ability to use the Esc menu)
And lightning pillars. We get alot of complaints about that and it seems like we never make the cooldown long enough. It may need a rework but it's a completely stable working jutsu. If we remove that then we might as well remove aburame bind as well as they both cause the same problems.

Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs on Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

The whole macro thing wasn't a problem before. Most players didn't know about chain macros. So it wasn't a big deal. Someone went and let it slip and now we have 55% of the players using chain macros to win

Now i will most likely add an admin bypass for Control freak simply for the purpose of admin chat, world chat, summon, teleport, mute, and other verbs that we need quickly and often.

Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank on Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Glad to hear that something is being done about blind, the chakra bugged moves, and SM & CM, but I do disagree on that lightning pillars and the bug bind are anything but both stuns. Lightning pillars doesn't break if subbed, people can't slip out of lightning pillars as easy, and the fact that lightning doesn't need it should be a reason of its own. If the icon it's self is so treasured, give it to a clan. If I a nickel for every for everyone that miss took it as a crystal jutsu, I'd be a 10dollarnair c;

Tank
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Niro on Mon May 06, 2013 6:10 pm

That took quite some time to read. Lightning pillars just needs a longer cooldown and a little nerf on the amount of time it stuns. Not even the aburame stun is that long. That's all for now. I'll be back...

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.
Niro
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 156
Geografisk sted : Denmark

http://neforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktorian on Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Well I am coming back later today so I'll deal with these things if they haven't been delt with already. Oh and one more thing... SM and CS both require a lot of chakra and to execute a combo afterwards it takes a lot more so i guess it's good. Lighting Pillars will be reworked so it's not an instant stun and as for Blind it'll be removed or maaaaybe be a 2 seconds blindness only. Chakra Leech will have a time duration and I was also thinking of boosting the resting time so you don't just use SM and rest to finish the combo. Last thing... I myself never used those chained combos nor do I even know how to make them(lol). If players wish to use one button kill it's simply them being nooblike players. Squigs will make that shit so you can't open the client options and msges but oh well...

Viktorian
Genin Shinobi
Genin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs on Tue May 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Well the main reason i plan on doing control freak is because i figured out(and a player or 2 know) how to make a macro that uses handsigns.

Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by RikuXXX on Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 pm

I think it's funny how you guys use macros like that as well, stop contradicting yourselves.
RikuXXX
Genin Shinobi
Genin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Niro on Fri May 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Cut the crap, Riku. I never even knew that you could make a macro to auto-target, forget about the handsigns, lol. I just used the regular macros, like having maybe 2 jutsus in 1 key.

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.
Niro
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 156
Geografisk sted : Denmark

http://neforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RikuXXX on Sat May 11, 2013 10:09 am

I just found that shit aswell, but i realized that other people been using for awhile like that nigga gawdly up there.
RikuXXX
Genin Shinobi
Genin Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by loushiren uchiha on Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

I just figured it out too, but y'all shud make it so u can use the F1-F10 keys for hot slots and the letters in the keypad to slide ur jutus in there, because most people put their whole combo in the F slots and have no room for crow clones, clones, chakra leech, etc

loushiren uchiha
Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs on Sun May 12, 2013 5:03 am

Niro wrote:Cut the crap, Riku. I never even knew that you could make a macro to auto-target, forget about the handsigns, lol. I just used the regular macros, like having maybe 2 jutsus in 1 key.

You can make a macro to auto-target???? o_O

Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top