Orenji's suggestions. PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orenji's suggestions. PLEASE READ

Post by Orenji on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:11 am

Let me start off by saying this is not knock to the makers of this game, as it is , im my opinion, one of the best naruto games on byond i simply have plenty ideas i'd like to share that i believe would make the game more enjoyable .

1. Customization.

The ONLY thing this game lacks in comparison to others is the diversity of choice and styles among the characters. I'll break them down one by one

Hairstyles- coming into a naruto game , one expects to see much more choice in hair ...ranging from the leaf peers to the sannin,kakashi, the kages etc,

Colors- although the game has the (red ,blue,green) system....it's a bit different , as i can never get a bright yellow or ,perfect orange,or a nice pink. My character..(orenji) is a fanfic character of naruto and sakura's son, his name means orange and should have orange hair....but i cant make it orange ,i can only get a brownish red. Adding a more in depth coloring system would allow shinobi to be more diverse in their style

Other than what i stated above, the customization is okk and i understand it takes work to make all this happen. But these 2 things would allow players would players to feel more unique and diverse, instead of running into duplicates across the map

2. Sage Mode. As someone who is a big fan of senjutsu...i was quite dissapointed with activation and appearance ...... Senjutsu should require the user to stay still for about 3 seconds (since anything longer would be unfair) and the appearance should look more natural and earthy....if not have a look at all , remember, people not familir with sage mode cant see senjutsu chakra, thus, should not been visible...

My suggestions

Activation- to avoid having the to make a whole new animation.... I think the activation should be like this - have the player be required to stand in the hand seal position for about 3 seconds until he activates his sage mode. This way, just like in the anime. The user is vulnerable toattack and requires either an ally or a clone diversion while activating sage mode

Look- the mode should look less fiery or more like normal chakra if anything. Maybe have a flowing blue chkara around the player...or have them glow instead of the chakra dancing around them since senjutsu isnt visible in the first place

3. ShadowClones. I believe the the clones should be limited depending on your chakra. If u have half a bar of chakra....or close to it....u can create maybe 3.....a little more than half....4.....close to full 5.........full? 6. This is the least important suggestion i have. It was just a thought though , but i figure if it's just gonna drain ur chakra anyway then the number of clones should be dependent on ur lvl of chakra

Thats all i have for now. Thanks for reading. And i hope u guys consider these ideas in the near future Smile
Orenji
Academy Student
Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Orenji's suggestions. PLEASE READ

Post by Niro on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

1. There are 295 states in the base. Making clothes and other things that are on the base takes time and alot of effort. 

2. I'll have to decline.

3. This idea is prettu good. Though, i would rather work on fixing bugs then upgrading/adding more things to the game. (Too busy with my main project as well)

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.
Niro
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 156
Geografisk sted : Denmark

http://neforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orenji on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Niro wrote:1. There are 295 states in the base. Making clothes and other things that are on the base takes time and alot of effort. 

2. I'll have to decline.

3. This idea is prettu good. Though, i would rather work on fixing bugs then upgrading/adding more things to the game. (Too busy with my main project as well)

1. I understand that but what about the color choices then??

2. May i ask why?

3. Fair enough

Academy Student

Antal indlæg : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Squigs on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Color is based off a 1-100 scale rather than the 1-250 scale that actually exists. This is due to keeping colors not only realistic(ish) but also because bright colors break the shading of our icons. Customization has always been a hard thing for us to do as stated we have 295 states in our icon. Unfortionatly we're too deep to cut some out without ruining 98% of the code. As for the rest. I barelly read it. But i would like to point out that sage mode and curse mark have both had started icons for quite some time that are amazing but due to the 295 states no one wants to finish them.
That last suggestion, as with my other opinions, agree with Niro.

Elite Shinobi
Elite Shinobi

Antal indlæg : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top